3 Hours on Wheel for Beginners
- Friday: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturday: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm or 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Weekday time can be a possibility depending on the availability. Please contact us about it.
Learn the steps to make mugs, bowls, and vases on the pottery wheel. This three-hour session is great for couples, friends and perfect for beginners. During those three hours, you will use the wheel and create it with the guidance of a teacher. After the firing is done, you can return in a couple of weeks to glaze (additional cost apply @ 10$ per pot +hst and reservation necessary). Your glazed pieces will be fired one more time before you pick them up most likely a week later.
Price for Beginner Introductory Pottery Course
The price changes depending on the number of pepole you are booking together with. For a booking of group size 4 or more, please contact us first to check the availability.
- For One Person $135 + HST
- For A Group of Two $100 + HST each
- For A Group of Three $95 + HST each
- For A Group of Four $90 + HST each
- For A Group of Five $85 + HST each
- For A Group of Six and Seven $80 + HST each
- For A Group of Eight to Eleven $75 + HST each
Please note: for a party of 8 to 11 people, the group will be sharing the wheels.
- For A Group of Twelve to Fourteen $70 + HST each
Please note: for a party of 12 to 14 people, the group will be sharing the wheels.
- For A Group of Fifteen or More $65 + HST each
Please note: for a party of more than 14 people, the group will be sharing the wheels.
An instructor, teaching & demonstrations, clay, and the firing of 3 pottery per attendees (if you want to keep more, it is $5 per extra pot)!
– You can glaze your pottery 2 to 3 weeks after the workshop at 10$ + HST per piece and will be ready most likely a week later for pick up 🙂