3 Hours on Wheel for Beginners
- Friday: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturday: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm or 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Weekday time can be a possibility depending on the availability. Please contact us about it.
Learn the steps to make mugs, bowls, and vases on the pottery wheel. This three-hour session is great for couples, friends and perfect for beginners. During the first two hours, you will use the wheel and create with the guidance of a teacher. In the last hour, you will finish up your pieces, learn how to add handles for mugs, use under-glaze and any other details necessary to finish your pieces. After the firing is fone, you can return in a couple weeks to glaze (additional cost apply). For glazed pieces, they will be fired once more time before you pick them up.
Price for Beginner Introductory Pottery Course
The price changes depending on the number of pepole you are booking together with. For a booking of group size 4 or more, please contact us first to check the availability.
- For One Person $135 + HST
- For A Group of Two $100 + HST each
- For A Group of Three $95 + HST each
- For A Group of Four $90 + HST each
- For A Group of Five $85 + HST each
- For A Group of Six and Seven $80 + HST each
- For A Group of Eight to Eleven $75 + HST each
Please note: for a party of 8 to 11 people, the group will be sharing the wheels.
- For A Group of Twelve to Fourteen $70 + HST each
Please note: for a party of 12 to 14 people, the group will be sharing the wheels.
- For A Group of Fifteen or More $65 + HST each
Please note: for a party of more than 14 people, the group will be sharing the wheels.
An instructor, teaching & demonstrations, 10 kg of clay, and the firing of 3 pottery per attendees (if you want to make more, it is $5 per an extra pottery)!
– We can do the glazing & double firing for you at $10 per pieces +HST
– You can glaze by your self!: 3 weeks after the workshop, you can come back to glaze your pieces