TDSB PA Day Camps
2019-2020 TDSB PA days: Oct. 11, Nov. 15, Dec. 6, 2019, Jan. 17, Feb. 14, June 5, 2020
Time: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
LucSculpture PA Day camp is for age group from 6 to 13 years. At each PA day camp, we have 4 different art activities including clay, pottery, painting, and mixed-media. Almost all of our art activities are provided with bilingual (French and English) art instructors.
Depending on the number of registrations, we will have 2 age groups (6 to 9 years old and 10 to 13 years old). Each group is limited to 15 children.
Our price includes all of the material fee and firing fee. Please make sure children bring own lunch and snacks.
– Fee: $85 + HST for a full day or $45 + HST for a half day (9:00-12:30 or 1:00-4:30)
– Before and after cares are available at $7.50 + HST for 30 min per day.
PA Day Camp Program (sample):
Please note, the program may subject to change with or without notice.
- 8:30-9:00 am Before care (Optional with an additional $7.50 + HST for 30 min)
- 9:00-10:30 am Drawing
- 10:45-12:00 pm Clay sculpture
- 12:00-1:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 -2:30 pm Painting/Craft
- 2:45-4:30 pm Pottery on the wheels and hand building project
- 4:30 – 5:00 pm Aftercare (Optional with an additional $7.50 + HST for 30 min)
PA Day Camp FAQ
Due to the availability of the space, we suggest you to register in advence. You can contact us by email or phone and give us your child name, age, and any health issue we need to know. Once we confirm the availability on the spot, we will ask the full amount payment or deposit of $100 to confirm the spot.
All artworks will be fired and will be ready 2-3 weeks after the party. Please note we will keep the clay work up to 3 months, so please do not forget to pick them up!
Two key philosophies of LucSculpture School and Studios: