This is what our most popular clay birthday party is like:
– An hour to 1.5 hr of clay fun with the kids
– Break of 30 minutes for snacks
– Another 30 minutes of clay sculpture
– Birthday cake and opening the gifts to close the party
Overall: 2.5 hrs to 3 hrs depending on the age of the kids
– Private Party Setting
– All the materials needed for activity
– Instructor for the activity
– Plates, utensils, trays, cups, and/or glasses
– Firing of clay artworks (to be pick up 3 weeks after)
We have wonderful caters for healthy snacks and cake if needed. Ask us!
We also offer activities like (one type of activity per party):
– Theatre/Creative Movement/Fun Games
What you need to know for a birthday party.
Picking up Artworks:
Clay artwork will be fired and ready for pick up in 2 weeks after the birthday party.
Note: we will keep the artwork for 3 month in storage from the date of pick up, so don’t forget!
$30 per kids or $25 per kids for more than 9 clay participants + tax
The price includes a clay teacher, rental, clay, and firing.
Parents and adult guests are welcome. A fee of $5 per person will be applied for 4+ adult guests
Book your next Birthday Party at LucSculpture and be creative with your dearest friends! >> Click here
Deposit to Book Your Birthday:
– $100 deposit in cash or check payable to LucSculpture
Key rules of LucSculpture: Eco-Friendly & Be Creative!
– We try to be an electromagnetic field free place! Please support us with no use of cell phone, wireless device or “texting” inside the building.
– You are welcome to use and give LucSculpture land line number for contact: 416-461-7936
– Excess of garbage has to be taken back with you (try to avoid plastic)
To Book Your Birthday >> Click Here