LucScupture School and Studios is an official TDSB field trip destination since February 2008
What we offer:
LucSculpture offers clay workshops and a variety of art projects with a wide palette of materials and creative approaches. Bring a class for our signature clay workshop or we can help design an inter-curricular program to create a unique learning experience for the class. In addition, we can come to your school to have workshops in your classroom! Most of the classes are available in both English and French.
Some Ideas and Examples for Your Field Tirp:
Clay Workshops with Luc Bihan (Fr):
– Mother’s Day and Father’s Day gifts (please note that to the completion, it takes 2 weeks)
– Your favorite animal on your mug
– Fantasy creatures: Fairies, Dragons, Angels, etc
– History project: Medieval castle
– History project: Igloo, Tipi and straw clay house
– History project: Aboriginal Masks
– Clay musical instrument: Shaker, Udu drum (may require more than one session)
– Bas-relief seasonal landscape
– figurative and potrait sculpture
Painting and Drawing Workshops:
– Sumi-E (Japanese Brush painting) with Hiroshi Yamamoto
– Earth Day: Create a collage of Mother Nature
– Inspired mixed-media project from well-known artist’s work with Christine Tatilon
– Creating Characters and one-panel cartoon with Faez Alidoosti (great curriculum combination with English or French study)
– Watercolour with Andrew Sookrah
– Figure Drawing with Kathryn Chelin
-Theatre and Mindfullness with Sara Escott
-Drumming and Music with Shara Claire
Classes can be modified to fit a specific curriculum or theme and are the perfect creative addition for any school subject. Speak to us to design a workshop to fit your needs.
Duration: One session is 1.5 hours in length. We can also accommodate one semester worth of classes.
Choose the dates and times, that suit your schedule, and we will let you know about availability.
Typical class sizes are around 20-25 students. We can accommodate groups up to 30 students. Contact us for more information.
Costs of your Field Trip (includes all material costs) $12.00 per student + HST per session
Discount on booking two or more sessions: $10 per student + taxes per session
Additional $3 per student + taxes if we are visiting your school.
Contact us for More Information
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (416) 461-7936
Two key philosophies of LucSculpture School and Studios:
- Personal creativity: We encourage students to develop and express their personal creativity.
- Environmentally Conscious: We use natural and non-toxic materials for our creations and environmentally friendly cleaning products throughout the building.
Schools that came to LucSculpture or LucSculpture went to their school:
RG McGregor PS, Wilkinson PS, Newcomer Services for Youth, ICS (Institute Of Child Study), DaVinci Alternative School, Withrow P.S., Jackman P.S., Ecole élémentaire La Mosaïque Fr, Le petit chaperon Rouge (Queendale) Fr, Earl Haig P.S., RG McGregor, Cosburn P.S., Um Al Qura Islamic School, Ecole Georges Etienne Cartier Fr, St Augustin , Gabriel Roy Fr, Adam Beck PS, Childspace daycare, Bruce PS, Earl Beatty PS, Dike of Connaugh PS, Newcommer Chesswood, Claremount Fr,…