Mondays, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Instructor: Sharlena Wood
Learn how to create a realistic and dramatic drawing and build confidence in your drawing skills. Through observation, memory, and imagination, we explore various drawing techniques, different and fun drawing materials, how to create a dramatic composition, mark making, 3D shading, referencing images and colour. Sharlena’s class will give you the understanding of essential tools to develop your creative ideas in an inspiring, nurturing environment. This drawing class is for all levels and ages of artists.
Mondays, 10:00am-12:00 pm:
- Winter Session: from January 14 to February 25, 2019 (No class on February 4th and on Family Day, Feb 18th)
- Fees: $165 + HST for 5 weeks
- Fall Session 1 from September 16 to November 4 2019 (No class on October 14 Thanksgiving)
- 8 weeks
- Fall Session 2 from November 11 to December 23 2019
- 7 weeks
- Winter Session from January 27 to March 14 2020 (No class February 17 Family Day)
- 8 weeks
- Spring Session from March 30 to May 11 2020 (no class April 13 Easter Monday)
- 7 weeks
- Summer Session from May 25 to June 29 2020 (no class May 18 Victoria Day)
- 6 weeks
Please check the material list below. If you are not sure what to get, just come on the first day and Sharlena can guide you.
The class is limited to 10 participants.
If you are unsure about what materials to buy, please bring a sketchbook and charcoal pencil to the first class. LucSculpture also has some in-house supplies such as paper, pencils and erasers that are available for us to use in class.
Sharlena Wood Bio:
Creator of Shared Palette Interactive Art, Sharlena Wood is a versatile artist best known for her vast mixed media expertise and infectious enthusiasm. Creative endeavours include work with Curry’s Art Store, Tri-Art Mfg, and worldwide with Craftsy Sympoz Inc. online classes. Sharlena continues to share her passion through collaborative art, instruction, demonstrations, commissions, body art and framing at Still Images in Toronto east Beaches. Her joy for sharing knowledge combined with her cheerful and upbeat attitude inspires fearless exploration and creation – the perfect recipe for building confidence, discovering unique gifts and ultimate creative potential. www.SharlenaWood.com