What we are all about...
LucSculpture stands on 3 key philosophies:
- Through creativity, help individual’s personal growth and wellness
- Through creativity, appreciate differences that each individual brings
- Through creativity, appreciate the mother earth and that we are all one
Our Vision and Purpose:
- To enhance people’s quality of life through engaging in creativity
- To bring the internationally trained artists and learn from the different skills and cultures
- To improve the bilingual education through art
- To increase the opportunity for artists to be financially stable while not compensating their creativity
- To reduce the environmental footprint in art making
With these philosophies and visions as a base, we offer various art classes and art workshops throughout the year.
- For the Children: bilingual summer, winter, and March break camps, PA day camps, and journées pédagogiques art camps, after-school programs, Saturday pottery class, official field trip destination for the School Board (English, Immersion and French), birthday party, and family clay >> Learn More
- For the Adults: clay sculpture, pottery, painting and drawing classes & workshops for a variety of skills and interests, monthly art exhibition, music jams, poetry event, birthday and corporate event, art therapy, naturopathic medicine, Tai Chi Chuan, and Qi gong, Meditation >> Learn More