2019 Winter Holliday Camp
Dates: January 2nd to 4th, 2019 (9:00 am to 4:30 pm)
LucSculpture kids winter break camp is for age group from 6 to 13 years. During the winter holiday camp, we have 4 different art activities each day including clay, pottery, painting, mixed-media and more. Almost all of our art activities are provided with bilingual (French and English) art instructors.
For winter break kids program, depending on the number of registrants, we will have 2 age groups (6 to 9 years old and 10 to 13 years old). Each group is limited to 15 children.
Our price includes all of the material fee and firing fee. We serve fresh fruits at the snack time. Please make sure children bring own lunch and snacks.
– Before and after cares are available at $7.50 + HST for 30 min per day.
Winter Break Camp Program:
Please note, the program may subject to change with or without notice.
- Mixed Media: Speak from Your Heart
- Clay: Bas-Relief of Happy Family Portrait
- Drawing: Magical Animal Constellation
- Clay: Angels and Mystic Creatures
- Clay: Candleholder
- Theatre: Imagine If… (Eng)
- Craft: Snowflakes Mobile
- Clay: The house of the fairies
- Pottery: the wheels & make your own tile
- Painting: Medicine Wheel Art
- Craft: Collage Mandala
- Pottery: the wheels & under-glaze artworks
Winter Kids Camp FAQ
Due to the availability of the space, we suggest you to register in advence. You can contact us by email or phone and give us your child name, age, and any health issue we need to know. Once we confirm the availability on the spot, we will ask the full amount payment or deposit of $100 to confirm the spot.
All artworks will be fired and will be ready 2-3 weeks after the party. Please note we will keep the clay work up to 3 months, so please do not forget to pick them up!
Two key philosophies of LucSculpture School and Studios: