After School Acrylic Painting Class
Kids After School Acrylic Painting Class (Monday, 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm), age group: 8 to 12 years old
Expand your children’s love for painting and get confident in their acrylic painting skills! This after-school painting course is open to children aged 8-12. All aspects of representational painting will be taught through a series of kid-friendly painting projects. This children’s painting class includes weekly demonstrations and instruction as a group as well as one on one. We will work on a variety of subjects on the painting that your children will be inspired to paint and take home! The goal of this class is to build skill with the medium, confidence and to encourage creativity
Mondays, 4:00-5:30 pm:
- Fall session 1: September 10 to October 29 (off on Thanksgiving, Oct.8, also Luc will cover on Sept. 20th) – 7 weeks for $210
- Fall session 2: November 5 to December 17 – 7 weeks for $210
- Winter session: January 14 to March 4 (off on Family Day, Feb.18) – 7 weeks for $210
- Spring session: March 18 to April 29 (off on Easter weekend, Apr.20, 21, and 22) – 6 weeks for $180
- Summer session: May 6 to June 17 (off on Victoria day, May 20) – 7 weeks for $210
All materials are included in price. Drop in / try out session is $25. Class space is limited to 12 kids
IMPORTANT NOTE: Acrylic paint does not come out of clothing once dry. We have some aprons, but it is also useful if you can send your child with an old large adult shirt or similar to wear over their clothing. We will label these with your child’s name and keep them at the studio to wear for painting classes.
Irene Rencsi Bio:
Irene Rencsi is a portrait artist from just north of Toronto. Her alluring, expressive style has made her mini portraits a best seller with collectors around the world. Irene paints commissioned portraiture for clients worldwide and is represented by the Liss Gallery in Toronto. Irene is also a sought after instructor who has taught both children and adults, in a group and private settings. Her easy to follow methods are sure to engage you in a fun way that will quickly improve your painting skills and confidence in your chosen medium.