Un pinceau, de la peinture et du bon vin!
Each The last Friday of the month from 7:30 to 9:30 pm, join LucSculpture for good wine, good conversation, and have fun painting!
2018 Wine & Paint Nights:
- Fri. September 28, with Faez Alidoosti (teaches cartooning)
- Fri. October 26, with Gary Smith (teaches portraiture curriculum)
- Fri. November 30, with Sharlena Wood (teaches fearless drawing and mixed media)
2019 Wine & Paint Nights:
- Fri. January 25, with Victoria Wallace (teaches a monthly Encaustic WS)
- Fri. March 1, with David Edwards (teaches a series of workshops from drawing to painting)
- Fri. March 29, with Hiroshi Yamamoto (Teaches Sumi-E for adults and Sumi-E for kids)
- Fri. May 3, with Afsaneh Vollmer (teaches Primitive Art and Fibre art)
- Fri. May 31, with LucSculpture teachers TBA
At LucSculpture Wine & Paint night, you get to experience different art activities with a different instructor each month!
Fee: $50 + Tax (includes materials, a glass of wine and snacks)
Class Limit: 10 participants
Come out for a fun Friday night of painting and a glass of wine with friends and loved ones! In this workshop, you will be guided step by step through creating an image with acrylic paint on canvas. This is a perfect way of unwinding at the end of the week, getting creative, and meeting new people. You will also bring back a gift of your own unique painting! No previous art experience is required.
All materials are provided. You will also have a glass or two of red wine to start, for people who want to drink a more or specific drink, please bring your own!
Please book in advance! Contact us 416-461-7936, email@example.com or Click here for registration
We are closed to Greenwood Subway station and you can go home safely!