On Tuesday morning 10 am to 12 pm
- Summer session: until June 23, $35.00 for drop in (material included)
- Fall 1 session: September 22 to November 3
- Cost: $225.00 for 7 weeks (material included)
- Fall 2 session: November 10 to December 15
- Cost: $195.00 for 6 weeks (material included)
On Thursday evening 6:00 to 8:30 pm
- Fall 1 session: September 24 to November 5
- Cost: $280.00 for 7 weeks (material included)
- Fall 2 session: November 12 to December 17
- Cost: $240.00 for 6 weeks (material included)
Pre-registration necessary: To register click here
If you write or print you can draw and paint. Talent may speed up the process. However, drawing is a learned skill that anyone can achieve with direction and practice. Learning to draw and paint can be the gateway to self-expression and appreciation of the world at large. The course will cover basic skills such as sketching, perspective shading, color mixing and composition . The focus is to build perception and hand-eye co-ordination, We will begin working with dry media (graphite, conté and pastel)and gradually move into watercolor and acrylic..It’s time to and rebuild you artistic skills and creative confidence!
About Kathy Chelin
Kathy has a wealth of experience teaching art to all age groups.
For the past25 years , she has taught enriched classes in Drawing, Painting, Illustration and Sculpture at Unionville High School, the designated School for the Arts in York Region.